Thanks for stopping by the Journey Center, a great place for children to learn, grow and have fun! Our center is a place where parents and children do not have to journey through autism alone. We offer effective research supported methods of treatment for children displaying symptoms of behavioral and or developmental delays in a Christian environment.
Let us share with you some exciting news! Our loving team is now seeing children for ABA as well as speech and language therapy in their homes in Blair, Centre, Mifflin, Fulton and Juniata Counties. We have opened up a new center on 107 S Spring Street Bellefonte and 200 Bedford Street Hollidaysburg. Our agency is credentialed through various insurance companies. Please call to see if we carry your child’s insurance. You may register on our website or call Kim at 814-977-5345 if you have any questions or would like to discuss ways we can help you.
Below is an expanded list of our Services!
– ABA Therapy
– Social Skills Training
– Speech and Language Therapy for any child in need of services (not just children with autism)
– Supervision for the BCBA Exam
– Parental Support and Parental Training
– Integration in a Church or Religious Organization
– Introductory ABA Workshops
– Autism and Behavior Workshops
– Functional Behavior Assessments and Positive Behavior Support Plans